The Registry of Resorts provides you with an accurate listing of locations and unit sizes where we have year-round access.
The Registry of Resorts is not dated specific, you are able to request a preference for a specific location and the Registry is constantly being expanded. Submitting a request through our Registry will open more holiday possibilities.
To search the Registry, follow the instructions below:
1. Select the Search icon.
2. Choose your destination from the drop-down menu or by selecting the location on the map provided.
3. Select Registry of Resorts, it will appear on the right-hand side of the webpage.
4. Click the name of the resort to learn more about it.
5. If there are any specific weeks available for this property, you will see a link to the available weeks at the top.
6. You may select one of these weeks or continue with your Registry request by clicking the red “Request” button
7. Enter the necessary information and complete your request
Once your vacation request has been submitted, it will be directed to the Reservations Department who will immediately research availability and return offers to you for your review and acceptance.